Since its opening in 2012, the high quality education synonymous with the school’s reputation in India has seen us rapidly grow in Dubai. Due to increasing demand, we have recently completed Phase II of our state of the art facilities and are looking forward to welcoming new students and parents for the next academic year.
We are passionate about meeting the needs of every student providing them with a holistic learning experience, nurturing them to become compassionate people with enlightened minds. We aim to give our students both the academic and humanistic skills and attributes to truly be global citizens who will help to shape our future and support our vision of “Vasudhaiv Kutumbkum – The World is a Family”.
Due to increasing student numbers, we have a variety of new and exciting opportunities for the next academic year. If you have a passion for teaching, have an educational philosophy that places the child at the centre of all learning and would like to be part of a high quality inclusive team we look forward to meeting you.
We are able to offer a highly competitive package for suitably experienced and qualified candidates.
Applications must be via e mail to: email@example.com
Job descriptions and candidate information packs can be downloaded from the school website: http://springdalesdubai.com/
Please include an up to date cv/resume and photograph, together with a 1 side of A4 letter of application explaining why you are the right candidate for the position for which you are applying. Please also attach a copy of your academic qualifications which must be appropriate for the position applied for together with the contact details of 3 people who can act as reference, one of which must be your present employer.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to teach a lesson as part of the interview process.
If applying via e mail please make sure that the name of the post you are applying for is clearly stated in the e mail subject box.
Springdales Dubai is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check.
Springdales School Dubai requires the following:Teaching Staff
- Grade 1 and 3 (Home Room) (Click Here For JD)
- English Teacher for Primary & Secondary School (Click Here For JD)
- Maths Teacher – Primary (Click Here For JD)
- Science Teacher – Primary (Click Here For JD)
- Hindi Teacher – Primary (Click Here For JD)
- Social Studies – Primary & Middle (Click Here For JD)
- * Islamic Studies * French * Arabic (Arabic B) (Click Here For JD)
- ICT Teacher (Click Here For JD)
- Special Educator – SENCO (Click Here For JD)
- Swim Coach (Click Here For JD)
- PE Teachers – Male & Female (Click Here For JD)
- Dance Teacher (Western) (Click Here For JD)
- Music Teacher (Western) (Click Here For JD)
- Bachelor in Education for primary school upwards
- Post Graduate / B.Ed. in main subject for Senior School
- Minimum teaching experience of 2 years in the post of interest
- Familiarity of CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE and latest trends in education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced IT skills and use of technology in the classroom